29. Thank you for listening patiently (and acting interested) when I go on (and on and on) about the latest book I’ve read, or something I saw on Oprah, or some scientific study about the damaging effects of pesticides or plastics or cleaning supplies or whatever it is I’m paranoid about that week.
28. Thank you for muting the television when you are watching sports.
27. Thank you for moving to Florida so that I could be close to my family.
26. Thank you for always supporting me in my callings and magnifying yours so well.
25. Thank you for talking to me ‘about your feelings’ – I know how much you like that.
24. Thank you for never getting mad or raising your voice.
23. Thank you for getting out of bed to turn off the lights at night because I think it’s a ‘man job’.
22. Thank you for being such a great example and making me want to be a better person. You live the gospel more perfectly than anyone I’ve ever known!
21. Thank you for loving my family so much even though we’re a little different!
20. Thank you for having such a great smile and sharing it so generously.
19. Thank you for helping out so much with chores around the house.
18. Thank you for taking care of me when I’m sick – you’re really good at it. Remember when I got sick every 15 minutes throughout the night and you never left my bedside (or slept)? Thanks!
17. Thank you for being so selfless and always putting my needs before yours.
16. Thank you for not judging me or others.
15. Thank you for giving me Sadie!
14. Thank you for working so hard so that I can stay home with Sadie.
13. Thank you for putting so much time and energy into birthdays and anniversaries even though I know it’s hard for you.
12. Thank you for treating me as an equal, and making me feel valued and important.
11. Thank you for helping me do night feedings for a year and a half! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!!
10. Thank you for being so wise with money, yet splurging sometimes.
9. Thank you for supporting me through my schooling and first year of teaching…I wouldn’t have survived without you.
8. Thank you for filling our home with beautiful music – I look forward to hearing you play the piano every Sunday afternoon!
7. Thank you for all the wonderful foods and recipes you’ve introduced me to! Where would I be with out Indian food, panzerotti, or homemade ice cream?
6. Thank you for putting up with my craziness over the last year and a half as I learn the ropes of motherhood.
5. Thank you for being such an amazingly compassionate, tender, and involved father to Sadie.
4. Thank you for believing in me and making me feel like I can do or learn anything.
3. Thank you for being so calm and level-headed when I’m (sometimes) irrational and impulsive.
2. Thank you for making me feel beautiful and adored and so loved.
1. Thank you for marrying me….it’s the best thing that ever happened to me!